<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You won't hear me saying anything positive about Taft, but it's not like there's never been a sin tax before. You find them just about everywhere - plus cigs and alcohol have had sin taxes on them in Ohio for a long long time now.Originally posted by joshroush:
Better than ohios asshole. Starting last week we gotta pay a "sin" tax. (tatoos, and other frownde upon stuff)
And it's not like Taft is the worst there's been...Dick Celeste and George Voinovich were FAR worse. Voinovich took office right as I was starting college - I remember that he was running on an education platform. One of the first things he did in office was raise tuition. Bad thing is, now he's a senator, but at least he's one of the few Repubs who isn't just a lapdog of Bu...oops. I'm not going to stir up that pot again.





Bookmarks